Wolseley Private Equity's investment strategy is differentiated by its emphasis on value creation through a focus on strategy and people. Wolseley is attracted to quality companies with strong growth prospects.
Wolseley's current investments span seven platform portfolio companies which involved the bolt-on acquisition of 26 underlying businesses.
Each of these portfolio companies has a strong focus on Buy and Build or organic growth strategies.
- CoxGomyl and Cartridge World are global leaders in their industries, each with a network of
- The Byron Group has leveraged its position as the leading manufacturer of ambulances in Australia, to develop further solutions for health related sectors and beyond.
- Abergeldie has continued to grow its capabilities in complex infrastructure solutions across sectors including water, substations, bridges and mining.
- AGS World Transport is a leading Non Vessel Operating Common Carrier in Australia and Asia, and continues to strengthen its market position through growth in key trade lanes in Asia.
- Blue Star is the Australian leader in key segments of the printing industry including web offset printing, sheet fed printing and print management.
In each case, Wolseley has partnered with management and owners to support the building of businesses with greater scale and stronger systems. Coupled with profit growth and de-leverage, this generates a multi-layered approach to creating value and returns.